- 118.29 ml butter
- 354.88 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 177.44 ml light corn syrup
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.25 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and condensed milk in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar, about 5 minutes.
- Stir un the vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced, cored apples (this recipe is enough for about 6 medium).