Recipe by lizzytisheyes
This recipe is great because it is simple to make, and is a lighter choice if you're looking to incorporate fruit. (especially for kids) they love it!! Tastes just like a caramel apple!
Top Review by Debbb
Delicious & nutritious! I used light cream cheese to lower the fat content. I have to admit that everyone was a little skeptical about the flavour combinations but very pleasantly surprised once they tasted it. We each put some apples, dip & peanuts on our own plates so we could do lots of "double-dipping".
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4-1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- granny smith apple, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together softened cream cheese with brown sugar then add vanilla until all is well blended and there are no lumps.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours or even better over-night!
- Arrange apple wedges around bowl of dip, and serve chopped peanuts in another bowl for'dipping' The ingredients sound a bit strange, but trust me it is quite delicious and a great hit at parties!