C & D's Mommy's Note:
This is the yummiest fruit dip! Makes kids eat their fruit no problem! You can adjust the amount of sugar added, by reducing it if you wish. I've made it with as little as 2 tablspoons of sugar. I use light cream cheese, but really, what difference does it make with this recipe!?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the cheese together with the sugar until well blended.
- 2Pour the mixture out onto a serving platter, I usually make it about 1/2" thick, leaving enough room around the edges of the platter to arrange apple slices. Make a little "lip" around the edge to help keep the caramel sauce in place.
- 3Spread caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Sprinkle the toffee bits over top of the dip.
- 5Keep refrigerated if not serving right away.
- 6Arrange apple slices around the edge of the dip.
- 7Works well with other fruit slices as well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Dip
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 255.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: