Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the yummiest fruit dip! Makes kids eat their fruit no problem! You can adjust the amount of sugar added, by reducing it if you wish. I've made it with as little as 2 tablspoons of sugar. I use light cream cheese, but really, what difference does it make with this recipe!?
- 2 (8 ounce) containers cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup caramel sauce (The kind for ice cream works fine. Use enough to cover the cheese part, so amount will vary dependin)
- 1⁄2-1 cup toffee pieces (I use the Skor bits)
- Cream the cheese together with the sugar until well blended.
- Pour the mixture out onto a serving platter, I usually make it about 1/2" thick, leaving enough room around the edges of the platter to arrange apple slices. Make a little "lip" around the edge to help keep the caramel sauce in place.
- Spread caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the toffee bits over top of the dip.
- Keep refrigerated if not serving right away.
- Arrange apple slices around the edge of the dip.
- Works well with other fruit slices as well.