Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy. Great for fall snackin' and parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 -4 green apples, cored and sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or until well chilled.
- Serve with apple slices.
Delicious dip! I used the full amount of cinnamon and also ran out of honey, so was only able to use 2 tablespoons but it was still so good I was tempted to forget the apples and just eat it with a spoon.