This is a recipie that I originally got from a Pampered Chef cookbook, only I added more peanut butter to it, and soaked my apples in lemon juice to avoid them from turning brown.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 44.37 ml flour
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed or 118.29 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter (your choice, to desired taste)
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 3 granny smith apples
- 236.59 ml lemon juice
- cinnamon, for sprinkling
- 59.14 ml caramel ice cream topping, softened enough to drizzle
- 118.29 ml finely chopped peanuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cut roll of cookie dough in half and set 1 half aside for another pizza.
- 3Add flour to remaining dough and knead with.
- 4hands to combine.
- 5Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray, so pizza does not stick.
- 6Press dough into a 14 inch circle on pizza pan.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cookie is lightly browned.
- 8Let cool completely.
- 9With spatula or bread knife under crust, loosen cookie from pan.
- 10Blend cream cheese, brown sugar (or brown.
- 11sugar/splenda blend), vanilla, and peanut butter until smooth.
- 12Spread on cooled cookie crust.
- 13Peel, core, and slice apples into slices. Put apple slices in bowl with 1 cup lemon juice to keep slices from turning brown. Arrange apple slices on cream cheese mixture.
- 14Sprinkle pizza lightly with cinnamon.
- 15Heat caramel ice cream topping slighly, then drizzle on top of apples on pizza.
- 16Sprinkle chopped peanuts over entire pizza.
- 17Let set for a few minutes, then cut into pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.7
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 436.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g