1/2 Photos of Caramel Apple Cupcakes
This recipe is from Quick Cooking - September/October 2001. I use the paper liners for the jumbo muffin pans because it makes for easier transporting of the cupcakes. They seem to stay fresher, too. These are great for a bake sale or even for a Halloween party.
My Private Note
Texas S ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake batter according to package directions; fold in apples.
- 2Fill 12 greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups (Texas-size) three-fourths full.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F.
- 4for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 6In a saucepan, melt the caramels and milk over low heat until smooth.
- 7Cool for a little bit so when you ice the cupcakes the caramel won't drip down the sides.
- 8Spread caramel over cupcakes.
- 9Sprinkle with pecans.
- 10Insert a wooden stick into the center of each cupcake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g