Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From TOH's Cupcakes and Muffins magazine...
Make and share this Caramel Apple Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare cake according to directions on box and fold in apples.
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or till pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely.
- In a saucepan unwrap caramels and cook caramels and milk over low heat till smooth.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with pecans.