Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy salad to make. You use juice to mix with the pudding NOT milk.
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3 cups chopped apples, with peelings
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Mix the pudding and pineapple juice together.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.
I made this for a fall cookout. It goes great with hotdogs cooked over an open fire. Everyone asked for the recipe. It was very different. Thanks so much. I didn't change a thing.
My kids enjoyed this salad very much. I left out the peanuts becuase they don't like nuts. Quick and Easy.