Delicious apple crisp with a twist. Caramel layer makes this rich and delicious. I love it with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine wafers with nuts, oats, cinnamon and salt.
- 2Cut in margarine. Mix until it resembles large crumbs.
- 3Pat 1/2 into a 6.5x6.5 baking dish. Microwave for 1-1 1/2 minutes.
- 4Toss apples in lemon juice and arrange on top of crust.
- 5Drizzle caramel sauce over apples, then sprinkle remaining crumbs over top.
- 6Bake in microwave 4-5 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 389.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: