Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook. I think it sounds so good.
- 2 large sliced apples
- lemon juice
- 510.29 g package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 226.79 g softened cream cheese
- 59.14-118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 170.09 g caramel ice cream topping
- 59.14 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- Soak apple slices in lemon juice to prevent browning;set aside.
- Press cookie dough into a 12"pizza pan.
- Bake according to package.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine cream cheese and peanut butter,spread over cookie crust.
- Arrange apple slices on top.
- Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts.