- 2 large sliced apples
- lemon juice
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak apple slices in lemon juice to prevent browning;set aside.
- Press cookie dough into a 12"pizza pan.
- Bake according to package.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine cream cheese and peanut butter,spread over cookie crust.
- Arrange apple slices on top.
- Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts.