Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 566.99 g can apple fruit filling and topping, divided
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 566.99 g bottle caramel sundae syrup
- 29.58 ml pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust on baking sheet; pour 1/2 can of pie filling into crust and spread evenly. Set aside.
- With a mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition; pour filling over apple layer. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Prior to serving, garnish (in this order) with remaining apple filling, caramel sundae syrup, and optional toasted pecans.
my daughter made this...it is an easy & delicious pie!!! It has become a family favorite! thanx for posting...