1/2 Photos of Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars With Streusel Topping Recipe
Paula's Home Cooking, Episode: Winter Warmers. These were enjoyed by all! Many different layers of taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2-8 oz packages)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
STREUSEL TOPPING use only 1 cup in recipe
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture is crumbly.
- 4Press evenly into a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 5Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 7Then add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- 8Stir to combine.
- 9Pour over warm crust.
- 10In a small bowl, stir together the chopped apples, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 11Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- 12Sprinkle evenly with Streusel topping.
- 13Bake 30 minutes, or until filling is set.
- 14Drizzle with caramel topping.
- 15MAKE STRUSEL TOPPING:.
- 16In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars With Streusel Topping Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g