1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Cheesecake
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
So yummy. I reserve this for extra-special occasions. Chills overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 29.58 ml finely chopped pecans
- 1Combine the first five ingredients; press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; cool.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 4Add eggs; beat on low just until combined.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Toss apples with lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over filling.
- 8Place cheesecake/pan in a large rectangular baking pan filled with 2 inches of hot water; place in 350 degree oven and bake for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Remove cheesecake from oven and water-filled pan and cool on a wire rack to 10 minutes.
- 10Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- 11Drizzle with 4 tablespoons caramel topping.
- 12Cool for 1 hour.
- 13Refrigerate overnight.
- 14Remove sides of pan.
- 15Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream.
- 16Drizzle with remaining caramel; sprinkle with pecans.
- 17Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g