1 hr 45 mins
Holidays or everyday, this is great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together first three ingredients; press mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of a 10 inch springform pan. Freeze 20 minutes.
- 2Stir together apples and flour.
- 3Melt 1/4 cup butter; add apple mixture and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat.
- 4Beat cream cheese and remaining 1 1/2 cups brown sugar; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla, beat until blended.
- 5Pour half of mixture into prepared crust. Gently spoon apple mixture on top, spreading to within 1 inch of edge.
- 6Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over apple mixture, starting at outer edge and working toward the center.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Chill at least 8 hours.
- 8Garnish with toasted chopped pecans.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.8
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 184.1 mg
- Sodium 428.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g