Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cheese cake apple pie. The cheese cake part was from Paula Dean but the apple filling was custom.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Cheese Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ingredients from apples through rum in a medium sauce pan.
- Simmer until apples are soft with a little crunch in the middle.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 of the apple filling into the bottom of the of the pie crust.
- Add cream cheese mixture on top of apple filling.
- Bake 30-35 min until center is set.
- Mix remaining apple filling and caramel sauce in the sauce pan.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Spread caramel apple filling on top of pie.