1/1 Photo of Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
Cheese cake apple pie. The cheese cake part was from Paula Dean but the apple filling was custom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients from apples through rum in a medium sauce pan.
- 2Simmer until apples are soft with a little crunch in the middle.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4Whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- 6Pour 3/4 of the apple filling into the bottom of the of the pie crust.
- 7Add cream cheese mixture on top of apple filling.
- 8Bake 30-35 min until center is set.
- 9Mix remaining apple filling and caramel sauce in the sauce pan.
- 10Let cool to room temperature.
- 11Spread caramel apple filling on top of pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.8
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 409.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g