Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Paula Deen but made some changes. To die for! I have made this several times with rave reviews.
- For Cake: Preheat oven to 350°. Cream sugar, eggs & oil. Add flour; mix till well blended. Add vanilla, nuts, and apples.
- Spread into lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes till pick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and punch holes in top of cake and pour topping over all. Enjoy.
- Topping: Heat all together over medium heat. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Let boil about 5 minutes; remove from range and pour over warm cake.