Recipe by kwlabear
Another version of the woman's day cake, even easier than the first with a little more flavor. Try varying the pudding for different combinations!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tart apples, peeled cored and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil on low speed, then beat 2 minutes on high.
- Gently stir in apples, and pour into pan. Make sure apples are tart for better flavor!
- Bake 50 minutes, then cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Heat Caramel topping in microwave for 1 minute, pour on top of cake. I use Smuckers Milky Way Topping.