- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (11 ounce) cancanned breadsticks
- 1⁄3 cup cinnamon applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350.
- Mix brown sugar with whipping cream in 2.5L casserole dish. I use a round one. Sprinkle with pecans once mixed.
- Unroll breadstick dough. Do Not Separate. Spread applesauce over dough. Rollup dough from short end. Separate at perforations.
- Place coiled dough in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute, then invert pan.