Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adult drink for the winter season! Enjoy!
- 4 ounces brandy
- 3 ounces apple cider (not apple juice)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Garnish with whipped cream and toasted chopped pecans.
Excellent, my wife liked it so it has to be good.
My goodness, is this great as an adult malt! Would, also, make a great drink for the kids, minus the brandy and doubling up on the cider. Thnx for sharing your recipe, "Food". Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.
Fantastic! This is a wonderful dessert. The flavors come together beautifully. I served them in tall shot glasses as a pretty mini dessert for a dinner party. It was a big hit! Thanks for sharing!