Chopped apple and cinnamon-sugar meet Grands biscuits in a fun, carameled apple treat! NOTE: you will need 12 popsicle craft sticks for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 medium apple, peeled, chopped (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- 3Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces; place in large bowl.
- 4Add butter, apple, granulated sugar and cinnamon; toss gently to mix.
- 5Spoon mixture into muffin cups.
- 6Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Immediately remove from pan.
- 8Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat brown sugar and cream to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- 11Spoon warm icing over warm biscuit cups.
- 12Insert 1 craft stick into center of each biscuit cup.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Biscuit Pops
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 399.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g