Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My kids love this recipe, it makes oatmeal that is not slimy textured so it is good for kids with sensory aversions to the wetter soft textures.
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml milk
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1 apple, peeled core removed and chopped
- 8-10 caramels, cut in smaller pieces
- 709.77 ml quick-cooking oatmeal
- Mix the eggs, oil, milk, and sugar together.
- Add the salt, baking, powder, and cinnamon stir well.
- Stir in the apples and caramels then stir in the oatmeal.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until set.