Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy addition to your Holiday baskets.
Make and share this Caramel Almond Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In lg saucepan, cook sugar, cream and salt over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boiling point and cook, without stirring, until candy thermometer reaches 236* (soft ball).
- Let mixture cool to 110*.
- Transfer to a bowl and beat until thick and creamy, (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in almonds; pour into 8x8 pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Ah the sweet indulgence! The fudge part is intensely brown-sugar-sweet and beautifully balanced by the mild almonds. Lovely! Thank you for sharing!