Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Carambola are Star Fruit. Allow 6 hours freezing, 15 mins standing & 30 mins cooling time
Make and share this Carambola Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Place carambola slices on a baking tray and drizzle with half the lemon juice. Cover with cold water and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until frozen.
- Combine tea leaves, mint and sugar in a large heatproof bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside for 15 minutes to brew.
- Strain tea through a fine sieve into a large jug and add remaining lemon juice. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Pour tea into tall glasses.
- Remove carambola ice from the freezer and break into pieces, with one carambola slice in each piece. Place a few pieces in each glass and serve.