Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
very easy to make I like it with both fruit and cookies. Apples were my favorite.
- 4 cups kraft jet-puffed miniature marshmallows
- 25 vanilla-flavored caramels
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- fresh fruit, pieces for dipping
- cookie, for dipping
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, micorwave marshmallows, caramels and evaporated milk on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir; microwave 1 minute longer or marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool mixture slightly.
- serve warm as a dip with fruit pieces and cookies.
Sweet & Easy! Just what I needed! Made this for Mother's Day brunch with fruits and lime-coconut cookies for dipping. We also drizzled it on top of bite size NY Cheesecake. I didn't have any evaporated milk handy so I used half&half cream. It does cool down rather quick but microwaving it a couple times didn't seem to bother it. Will definately make this again, and probably experiment with add ins!