Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I went to a party where this martini was served. The hostess used Cara Cara Oranges but I used a combination of Cara Cara and Blood Oranges for the color and sweetness....Great Martini I use Grey Goose Orange Vodka and Grand Marnais
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed Cara Cara and Blood Oranges
- 1⁄2 cup orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Put all ingredients into a shaker. Shake. Makes 2 good size martinis.
- or 4 small.
- Cooking time is shaking time.