Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
In response to a request. A simple quickie lunch or dinner.
- 30 cocktail franks
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 pimento stuffed olives
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 10 small wooden skewers (or 5 regular ones cut in half)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thread a sausage, tomato, sausage, olive, sausage, and bell pepper onto each small skewer.
- Place the skewers on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake 4-6 minutes, until hot.
- These can be eaten immediately, or stored and warmed later.
I was just wondering.... why is it called CAR kabobs? Haven't tried it yet.