Recipe by *Z*
This is an adopted recipe. I will post any revisions after I make it.This recipe is so quick and easy you can prepare it in minutes.
- 4 halibut steaks (1/2 inch thick, approx. 2 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (preferable very strong)
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 mint leaves, sliced thin
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush both sides of the fish with some of the olive oil and place on hot grill, barbecue or hot skillet.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until fish is done.
- In another pan, heat the remaining oil, balsamic vinegar and the mint until just warm.
- Just before serving, add the garlic to the sauce and spoon over the fish.