- 6 (8 -10 ounce) sea trout fillets or 6 (8 -10 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon paprika, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (about)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, plus
- 2 teaspoons butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- lemon slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish fillets in two 13x9 inch baking dishes.
- Sprinkle salt, Old Bay seasoning, and paprika evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice around fish and top with parsley.
- Dot fish with butter.
- Broil 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with lemon slices.