Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Captain Morgan's Rum enhances the spiced pumpkin pie. Heavy cream makes the pie smooth as velvet.
Make and share this Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Do not prick holes in pastry shell. Cover edges of crust with foil and bake at 450 F for 8-minutes. Let crust cool and remove foil. Reduce oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and rum. Stir in sea salt, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, brown sugar, pumpkin puree stir mixture until smooth.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Place pie on sheet pan and bake at 375 F for 45-50 minutes. Insert a knife into center to see pie is done.
- Remove pie and place on a rack to cool.