Recipe by Judikins
I've looked through all the "puppy chow" recipes on Zaar and didn't find this one. It's a bit different and VERY delicious, and only 5 ingredients! Try it and tell me what you think.
- 5 cups peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Carefully combine first four ingredients in large bowl or roaster pan.
- Place white chocolate (cut into chunks) in microwaveable dish.
- Cook on high for 1 minute, stir, then again for 1 minute. Continue this until all the chocolate is melted.
- Pour over mixture and gently stir.
- Spread out on waxed paper.
- After it cools and hardens, break into pieces and store in covered, sealed containers.
- Preparation time includes microwaving time.