Recipe by christina.camacho
sweet and crunchy chicken
Top Review by BasketMommy4
I have been making this chicken for over 10 years. It was a popular treat for us when we would eat at Planet Hollywood. My kids & hubby love it and there are never any leftovers! If you have never made it and are hesitant, thinking it might be too sweet, I assure you that it is not. It is just perfectly seasoned and is almost similar to that of Chik-fil-A strips.. Enjoy!!!
- 2 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the flour, onion powder, and garlic powder and mix it together. Set it aside.
- Take the egg whites and milk and mix it together then set it aside.
- Take the captain crunch and corn flakes mix them together and then crush them into a fine breading.
- Dip your chicken in the flour mixture.
- Then dip your chicken into the egg wash.
- Then coat your chicken with the bread crumbs.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes turning the chicken over at 10 minutes. Serve as an appetizer or meal.