Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
sweet and crunchy chicken
Make and share this Captain Crunch Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Take the flour, onion powder, and garlic powder and mix it together. Set it aside.
- Take the egg whites and milk and mix it together then set it aside.
- Take the captain crunch and corn flakes mix them together and then crush them into a fine breading.
- Dip your chicken in the flour mixture.
- Then dip your chicken into the egg wash.
- Then coat your chicken with the bread crumbs.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes turning the chicken over at 10 minutes. Serve as an appetizer or meal.
I have been making this chicken for over 10 years. It was a popular treat for us when we would eat at Planet Hollywood. My kids & hubby love it and there are never any leftovers! If you have never made it and are hesitant, thinking it might be too sweet, I assure you that it is not. It is just perfectly seasoned and is almost similar to that of Chik-fil-A strips.. Enjoy!!!