Recipe by Please Delete
Excellent baby back ribs for tailgating. Very smoky flavored sauce. Recipe can be doubled or tripled depending on number of people.
- 4 baby back rib racks
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 cups ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ribs and chicken broth in large enough pot and cover with water.
- Cook ribs over medium heat for 60 minutes.
- In saucepan, combine all remaining ingredients over medium heat (do not boil) for about 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ribs meaty side up in baking pan and cover with with 3 cups of sauce.
- Bake for half hour basting with remaining sauce and then bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.