Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the sweet and tangy version of my rib sauce. Again it can be used for wings as well.
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- Combine all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Use immediately or store.