1/3 Photos of Capt. Phil's Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
Captain Phil Harris of "Deadliest Catch" made this recipe on the series "After the Catch"; I thought they looked interesting. I would suggest garlic and herb cream cheese, Aloette or Boursin, though you may use what you have handy and suits you. I would think more shredded cheese would be necessary for 40 mushroom caps also. Taken from Discovery.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1De-stem and scrape out the caps of domestic mushrooms.
- 2Spray with oil.
- 3Bake mushroom caps at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes to soften.
- 4Prepare the crabmeat stuffing: Break up and coarsely chop the crabmeat. Place in a bowl and blend with cream cheese.
- 5Once thoroughly combined, spoon crab mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 6Broil 6 inches from broiler until melted and lightly browned. *Watch carefully*.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Capt. Phil's Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 156.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: