Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A quick and healthy vegetarian dish that can be served as part of a larger menu or just with a nice salad for a simple meal.
- 4 red capsicums (bell pepper)
- 150 g arborio rice, cooked until al dente
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, basil)
- 15 black olives, stoned and roughly chopped
- 15 almonds, roughly chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190 Degrees Celsius.
- Cut lid off capsicums and set aside.
- Remove and discard seeds, then place capsicums on baking tray.
- Mix the cooked rice with the herbs, olives and almonds and season well.
- Stuff capsicums with rice mixture and season.
- Drizzle olive oil over.
- Place capsicum lids on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.