Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and healthy vegetarian dish that can be served as part of a larger menu or just with a nice salad for a simple meal.
- Preheat oven to 190 Degrees Celsius.
- Cut lid off capsicums and set aside.
- Remove and discard seeds, then place capsicums on baking tray.
- Mix the cooked rice with the herbs, olives and almonds and season well.
- Stuff capsicums with rice mixture and season.
- Drizzle olive oil over.
- Place capsicum lids on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.