- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 red capsicums, seeded and sliced
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a frypan and saute onion until tender. Stir in capsicums and saute for a further 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan and cook for about 10 minutes or until capsicums are very tender.
- Whisk eggs, cheese, tomatoes, basil & pepper together and pour over capsicum mixture.
- Cook over a low heat for approx 5 minutes or until torte is almost set.
- Place pan under a preheated grill for 1-2 mins or until the top is golden and set.