Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
It's easy to make. I learned how to make this sandwich from my aunty who stays in USA.
- 10 slices brown bread
- 100 g butter
- 2 cups green capsicum, chopped
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- tomato sauce, as required
- Apply butter on one side of bread slices (all 10 slices).
- Mix tomato, capsicum, onion in one bowl. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Spread vegetable mixture on bread slices. Sprinkle shredded cheese on the vegetables(only on 5 bread slices).
- Cover with other slices of bread.
- Bake it in oven for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with tomato sauce.