Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Someone posted this on FaceBook - I love Caprese salad and love avocados, so I figured I better post it here before it got lost in the bottomless pit of FB!
- Place the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, garlic and oil in a bowl; mix well.
- Can be used immediately or refrigerated until ready to assemble the avocados.
- Cut the avocadoes in half lengthwise, remove pits and carefully peel the avocado halves.
- Place the peel avocado halves on a plate. (Can place over lettuce or salad greens.).
- Spoon the tomato mozzarella caprese filling into the avocado halves.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Linky like you I love Caprese salad and love avocados so figured I would give this a try and boy oh boy am I glad I did as it was yummy. I cut the recipe down to serve one and served with some warm fresh bread. Thanks so much for the post.