Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know if it is the Greek salad someone was looking for, but I think it must be very similar: CAPRESE SALAD
- 8 ounces spaghetti (or another variety of pasta, a little shorter, would be better)
- to taste salt
- 1 tomatoes
- feta cheese, some cubes
- black olives
- to taste basil, Chopped or to taste oregano
- to taste olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti and add enough olive oil to avoid they stick themselves.
- Wait until they're cold and add all the other ingredients.
- If possible, wait a couple of hours before eating (Keep it in the fridge). It's very easy to prepare and it's really marvellous.
- Enjoy it! Karina.