- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, Sliced 1/4-inch Thick
- 15 -20 leaves fresh basil, Sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, Sliced Thinly
- 4 vine-ripe tomatoes, Sliced 1/4-inch Thick
- freshly ground salt, To Taste
- fresh ground pepper, To Taste
- extra virgin olive oil, Drizzle
- balsamic vinegar, Drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Lay a ring of sliced Tomatoes on a plate.
- 2. Place a single piece of sliced Mozzarella Cheese on each Tomato.
- 3. Cover Cheese with 4-6 pieces of Onion slivers.
- 4. Cover Onion with 2 pinches of chopped Basil.
- 5. Salt to Taste.
- 6. Pepper to Taste.
- 7. Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar.
- 8. Drizzle with EVOO.