1/2 Photos of Caprese Polenta Burgers
Caprese Polenta Burgers Recipe from The Wisconsin Beef Council
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring vinegar to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 9 to 10 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup. Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile lightly shape ground beef into eight 1/2-inch thick patties.
- 3Brush polenta slices with oil.
- 4Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange polenta around patties.
- 5Grill patties and polenta, uncovered, 11 to 12 minutes or until patties are medium (160°F) doneness, and polenta is heated through, turning once and basting patties with 2 tablespoons reduced vinegar after turning.
- 6Season burgers with salt and pepper, as desired.
- 7For each serving, layer 1 each polenta slice, burger, mozzarella slice and tomato slice. Drizzle with remaining vinegar and sprinkle with basil, as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caprese Polenta Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 235.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: