Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I threw this together as a cold side dish as I went along using things I already had in my kitchen. I was pretty much done before I realized I had a modified version of a Caprese Salad.
- Boil pasta as directed on package.
- Put pasta in strainer and toss with cold water.
- Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
- Toss with balsamic vinegar to taste (I like it very tart but not everyone does).
- Toss with olive oil.
- Add garlic, onions, and basil and keep tossing.
- Gently toss in tomato and cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and serve.