Recipe by Starrynews
A fun variation on the flavors of a Caprese salad! I recommend using good quality ingredients, as the recipe depends on only a handful of them to really shine. This was given to me by my aunt at my bridal shower.
- 226.79 g buffalo mozzarella, brie or 226.79 g light cream cheese, cubed
- 118.29 ml fresh basil, snipped into ribbons
- 8 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil, plus more to taste, as desired
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 453.59 g linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine your choice of cubed cheese with the basil, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and black pepper, and stir well, using a fork.
- Add a little more olive oil, as desired, to prevent mixture from becoming too dry.
- Allow sauce to sit while you prepare linguine according to package directions.
- Immediately after draining linguine, toss with sauce and allow to sit for a moment while the cheese melts a bit from the heat of the pasta.
- Stir, serve, and enjoy!