1/5 Photos of Caprese Panini (Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Basil)
One of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an electric panini maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2Brush one side of each bread slice with olive oil.
- 3Lay the slices, oiled side down, on a clean work surface.
- 4Spread the top of each slice with 1 Tbs mayonnaise.
- 5Place the cheese on one slice and top with the tomato slices.
- 6Drizzle with the vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Top with the basil, then with the other bread slice, oiled side up.
- 8Place the sandwich on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 9Transfer the sandwich to a cutting board and cut in half.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11Serves 1.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caprese Panini (Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Basil)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 726.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g