1/7 Photos of Caprese Bites
These are impressive, but almost embarrassingly easy, Think of them as a little appetizer sized Caprese Salad. It makes a huge difference in this recipe if you use good cheese, oil, and vinegar. Adjust the oil and vinegar to your taste, measurements are not exact.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the stem ends off the tomatoes, and hollow them out with a small spoon.
- 2Cut mozzarella into small cubes.
- 3Wrap each cube of cheese in a leaf of basil, and stuff into a tomato.
- 4Drizzle tomatoes with oil and vinegar, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Try not to eat the whole tray before guests arrive.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caprese Bites
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 180.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: