Recipe by Sarah Grace
I actually got the idea for this one from a Lipton herbal tea box. It's a good frothy kind of drink, and it's caffine free, so it's the kind of thing you can drink right before you go to bed (you know, the whole warm milk thing). It's really delicious.
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 herbal tea bags (I find apple cinnamon is the best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the milk and sugar in a saucepan, put the heat on high, and bring them to a boil.
- After they've hit the boiling point, remove them from the heat, and add the herbal tea bags.
- Cover the pan and steep the bags for five minutes.
- Take the tea bags out.
- Serve up the tantalizing concoction.
- If you want to be especially artsy, you can garnish the top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.