Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from The Comfort Food Diet cookbook of Taste of Home. That's really good. A bit sweet but I didn't use the sugar. I added more milk in mine near 1/2 cup. Next time I'll use less chocolate syrup.
- 1 cup cappucino yogurt (or use plain yogurt and add instant coffee powder) or 1 cup coffee yogurt (or use plain yogurt and add instant coffee powder)
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow, divided
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; top with the remaining marshmallows. Serve immediately.
Yummy, yummy. This was my first cold smoothie/shake drink of this year and what a great welcome back. I used the yogurt/instant coffee mixture and Splenda for the sugar and no sugar added chocolate syrup. Also skipped the marshmallow. For me the smooth, sweet, tangy coffee drink that resulted was very satisfying and good.
This drink is delicious! I used very little powdered sugar and omitted the marshmallows and it was very good. We also added additional milk as well. I will definitely make this drink again! Made for Newest Zaar tag, December, 2011.